Treat your skin overnight with this beautiful Night Moisturiser. You will notice a creamier texture then the Day Moisturiser as this wonderful cream is perfect to leave on your skin overnight to help give it a boost while you sleep.
Directions of use: After cleansing your face and applying serums (if desired) use your finger tips to lightly apply a pea sized amount of Day Moisturiser to your face and neck.
Aloe Vera Gel
- Excellent for all skin conditions and skin types and is used externally to rebalance dryness and calm delicate skin.
- Penetrates the skin four times faster than water assisting other anti-aging ingredients to work more effectively.
- Promotes collagen production and has soothing and calming properties.
- The aloe gel is 96% water so it makes an excellent skin hydrator.
- It will assist in normalising oil production, reduce inflammation and heal wounds.
- The antioxidants and anti-inflammatory agents in avocado oil help your skin stay smooth, strong, and elastic.
- A gentle emollient that is readily absorbed into the skin.
- Cocoa butter contains natural antioxidants. It is naturally rich in Vitamin E as well as a number of other vitamins and minerals. Vitamin E helps to sooth, hydrate, and balance the skin.
- Rich in essential fatty acids and is renowned for its antioxidant properties and anti-aging benefits. It is slightly astringent and is considered to be drier oil, which means that it does not leave a greasy residue to the skin.
- Helps heal scars and wounds, reverses sun damage and pigmentation, brown spots and wrinkles.
- Assist in keeping the skin looking young and supple and assist with replenishing moisture loss in older skin.
Evening Primrose oil
- Assists with the prevention of moisture loss from the dermal layer of skin.
- Improves the skin’s hydration and its ability to develop normal barrier functions.
- Vitamin B5 helps to keep skin soft, smooth, and healthy.
- It also has an anti-inflammatory effect that can help stimulate your skin's healing processes.
- Deeply hydrating, it helps to keep skin quenched by absorbing moisture from the air
- Can assist with transporting active substances into the skin.
- Soothing and may increase the collagen of connective tissue.
- Contains compounds that benefit dry skin and wrinkles as well as balancing oily skin.
Natural Vitamin E
- Great for preventing rancidity in cosmetics, and it acts as an antioxidant.
(Antioxidants assist with protecting and maintaining the integrity of the skin from the elements such as UV light, pollution and counteracts the effects of free radicals.)
- Can help soothe dry, rough skin and helps to repair collagen.
(A lack of vitamin E can lead to blotchiness, loss of firmness of skin tone and give the impression of premature aging.)
- An excellent moisturiser as it helps to improve skin re-hydration by preventing the loss of moisture.
- It's readily absorbed and helps to maintain soft and supple skin.
- High in omega-7 it plays a huge role in replenishing palmitoleic acid, a monounsaturated fatty acid that is a component of our own skin sebum and keeps your skin and hair hydrated. As we age, palmitoleic acid depletes.
- It can help prevent trans-epidermal water loss, from the delicate tissues of the skin.
- A highly emollient, light penetrating oil that is excellent for dry and mature skins that have a reduced production of natural sebum.
- It has excellent moisturising and protective effects as it reduces trans-epidermal water loss providing the skin with softness and suppleness.
- It is rich in vitamin E and contains proteins, minerals, myristic acid and a substance that mimics collagen.
Purified Water, Aloe Vera Gel, Cetearyl Alcohol, Macadamia Oil, Jojoba Oil, Vegetable Glycerine, Stearic Acid, Avocado Oil, Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, Natural Vitamin E, Phenoxyethanol, Rosehips Oil, Evening Primrose Oil, Vitamin B5, Caprylyl Glycol, Xanthan Gum, PEG-20 Stearate, Ceteareth 20, Boswellia Serrata Oil (Frankincense), ,Citrus Aurantium Amara Flower Oil (Neroli Premium Oil), Rosa Damascena Flower Oil (Rose Bulgarian Absolute)
If any irritation occurs stop use immediately and see a doctor.