Our Liquid Concealers will lighten and brighten! Perfect for undereyes.
How to use to conceal and brighten the eye area.
If you are using our Liquid Foundation or Loose Mineral Foundation with Liquid Magic, you would apply foundation first and then apply the concealer to the undereye area & on your eyelid.
Blend out with the beauty sponge by lightly patting into the skin. Being very gentle around the eyes as this is a delicate area. Use the tip of the sponge for more precise control.
Once blended, ensure that it looks nice and even and you are not seeing any excess product sitting on the skin.
Ensure there are no creases and then dip the beauty sponge into the HD Powder then lightly press over the areas you have applied concealer to set the concealer in place.
If you are using our Loose Mineral Foundation (without Liquid Magic) you would apply they concealer before foundation. Blend well , following the steps above and then apply the Loose Mineral Foundation.
Lets talk about the ingredients
Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract
- Naturally rich in antioxidants.
- Can help protects the skin from the damaging effects to free radicals
- Stimulates skin microcirculations which could positively influence the tone and health of the skin
- May help with fine lines
- Anti inflammatory agent, may reduce inflammation in the skin
- Helps promote the health and quality of collagen, maintaining a firm and elastic skin.
- Moisturising and anti-inflammatory properties
- Great for dry or delicate skin
- Vegetable derived
- Wonderful to help dry, rough, scaly, itchy skin and minor skin irritations.
- Provides protection to cell structures
Cyclomethicone, Glycerin, Titanium Dioxide, C12- 15 Alkyl Benzoate, Methylpolysiloxane, Isospropyl Myristate, Methylchloroisothiaxolinone, Polyglycerol Fatty Acid Esters/Polyglyceryl-2 Isostearate,
Magnesium Stearate, Iron Oxides, Marigold Extract, Camellia Sinesis Leaf Extract & Hyaluronic Acid.