A soft white illuminator, for face and body.
The perfect base for eye shadow or to highlight and define facial features.
HOW TO USE
Highlighter should be applied to areas to add height and create the illusions of stronger features.
Using the concealer brush or eyeshadow brush apply Highlighter:
- Along the top and bottom of brow bones, exaggerating along the arch, for a more defined brow
- Along the top of the cheekbone, in a downward angle to give the illusion of higher cheekbones
- Down the bridge and the tip of the nose for a thinner, more pointed structure for wider noses.
- Down the lines of the cupid bow, to enhance lip definition
- In the centre of the lower lip, to create fullness
For Eyes – a great base or illuminator worn alone or with other shades.
Net Weight 6g.