A soft white illuminator, for face and body.
The perfect base for eye shadow or to highlight and define facial features.
Net Weight 6g.
Highlighter should be applied to areas to add height and create the illusions of stronger features.
Using the concealer brush apply Highlighter:
- Along the top and bottom of brow bones, exaggerating along the arch, for a more defined brow
- Along the top of the cheekbone, in a downward angle to give the illusion of higher cheekbones
- Down the bridge and the tip of the nose for a thinner, more pointed structure for wider noses.
- Down the lines of the cupid bow, to enhance lip definition
- In the centre of the lower lip, to create fullness
For Eyes – a great base or illuminator worn alone or with other shades.
For Lips – Mix into a gloss or wear over a lipstick to create your own signature shade.
As a Cream – Create a cream face or eye colour by mixing with a small amount of liquid magic.
Create your own – Mix into any eye-shadow, blush or bronzer to widen your colour palette even further.