Don’t forget about your eyes. The skin around your eyes is so delicate and needs extra attention.
This soothing Eye Gel has you covered.
Directions of use: After cleansing, lightly apply to the eye area. A pea sized amount is enough for both eyes.
Natural Vitamin E
- Great for preventing rancidity in cosmetics, and it acts as an antioxidant.
(Antioxidants assist with protecting and maintaining the integrity of the skin from the elements such as UV light, pollution and counteracts the effects of free radicals.)
- Can help soothe dry, rough skin and helps to repair collagen.
(A lack of vitamin E can lead to blotchiness, loss of firmness of skin tone and give the impression of premature aging.)
- An excellent moisturiser as it helps to improve skin re-hydration by preventing the loss of moisture.
- It's readily absorbed and helps to maintain soft and supple skin.
- Soothing and moisturising
- Helps keep the skins protective barrier strong
- Helps improve skins firmness and elasticity
- Nourishing and revitalizing to the skin
Aloe Vera Gel
- Excellent for all skin conditions and skin types and is used externally to rebalance dryness and calm delicate skin.
- It penetrates the skin four times faster than water assisting other anti-aging ingredients to work more effectively.
- Promotes collagen production and has soothing and calming properties.
- The aloe gel is 96% water so it makes an excellent skin hydrator.
- It will assist in normalising oil production, reduce inflammation and heal wounds.
- Helps promote glowing and vibrant skin
- Helps skins elasticity
Witch Hazel Extract
- Helps relieve inflammation
Green Tea Extract
- Antioxidant that helps protect your skin against environmental pollutants.
Purified Water, Natural Vitamin E, Cucumber Oil, Seabuckthorn Oil, Aloe Vera Leaf Juice Powder, Marine Collagen, Witch Hazel Extract, Green Tea Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide
If any irritation occurs stop use immediately and see a doctor.