This luxurious moisturiser has been formulated to include so many beautiful ingredients that may be beneficial to not only ageing skin, but all skin types.
Directions of use: After cleansing your face and applying serums (if desired) use your finger tips to lightly apply a pea sized amount of Day Moisturiser to your face and neck.
- The antioxidant properties of sunflower oil help in preventing premature signs of aging.
- The vitamin e in sunflower seed oil can help protect the collagen and elastin in the skin and help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles in the face.
Sweet Almond Oil
- Helps to keep your skin cells healthy and protect your skin from UV radiation damage.
- Helps skin look smooth, soft and free of fine lines.
- The fatty acids help your skin retain moisture and can help heal chapped and irritated skin.
- Can assist with transporting active substances into the skin.
- Soothing and may increase the collagen of connective tissue.
- Contains compounds that benefit dry skin and wrinkles as well as balancing oily skin.
Natural Vitamin E
- Great for preventing rancidity in cosmetics, and it acts as an antioxidant.
(Antioxidants assist with protecting and maintaining the integrity of the skin from the elements such as UV light, pollution and counteracts the effects of free radicals.)
- Can help soothe dry, rough skin and help to repair collagen.
(A lack of vitamin E can lead to blotchiness, loss of firmness of skin tone and give the impression of premature aging.)
- An excellent moisturiser as it helps to improve skin re-hydration by preventing the loss of moisture.
- It's readily absorbed and helps to maintain soft and supple skin.
- High in omega-7 it plays a huge role in replenishing palmitoleic acid, a monounsaturated fatty acid that is a component of our own skin sebum and keeps your skin and hair hydrated. As we age, palmitoleic acid depletes.
- Can help prevent trans-epidermal water loss, from the delicate tissues of the skin.
- A highly emollient, light penetrating oil that is excellent for dry and mature skins that have a reduced production of natural sebum.
- Renowned for its healing and skin cell regeneration properties, it is believed to reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, tissue damage and scarring.
- Helps balance water and oil levels in the skin, restores skin elasticity and reduces early signs of ageing.
- Helps to smooth and tone the complexion.
- It has excellent moisturising and protective effects as it reduces trans-epidermal water loss providing the skin with softness and suppleness.
- It is rich in vitamin E and contains proteins, minerals, myristic acid and a substance that mimics collagen.
- Sometimes referred to as orange blossom, it has regenerating and rejuvenating properties.
- Tones the complexion and skin elasticity.
Rose Bulgarian Absolute
- Is suited to all skin types especially mature, dry and sensitive.
- It helps to cool inflammations as well as strengthen the capillary walls of spider veins.
- Rose oil helps with moisturising, firming, smoothing and repairing the skin.
Purified Water, Glycerine, Sunflower Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Almond Sweet Oil, Shea Butter, Natural Vitamin E, Macadamia Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Ceteareth 20, Stearic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Carbomer, Dimethicone, Sodium Hydroxide, Boswellia Serrata Oil (Frankincense), Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil (Jojoba Oil), Citrus Aurantium Amara Flower Oil (Neroli Premium Oil), Rosa Damascena Flower Oil (Rose Bulgarian Absolute)
If any irritation occurs stop use immediately and see a doctor.