We have formulated this Mineral Primer to bind seamlessly with our Liquid Foundation.
It can also be used with our Loose Mineral Foundations.
This primer is light weight and feels like silk on your skin!
It evens out your skin tone and creates a ‘blurring’ effect, smoothing out fine lines and pores and minimising any uneven texture of your skin.
Suitable for all skin types, including sensitive.
Many avoid primers as they can be seen as unnecessary or are unsure how to use the product, in reality a primer is an essential tool for a flawless, long lasting application.
- Ingredients help smooth and refine skin
- Brightens and balances complexion
- Extends durability of make up application
- Aids in warmer weather by setting make up, and provides a base for make up to adhere to
- Minimises pores
- Prevents creasing of foundation
- Can be worn alone for a smoother natural appearance
How to use:
Ensure your moisturiser is completely dry before applying primer (or foundation). A damp or tacky moisturiser will result in your makeup not lasting throughout the day and will effect the overall finish. If you have 10 minutes to spare between moisturising and applying primer (or foundation) this will really see the difference in how your makeup will perform throughout the day.
Apply Primer to your face by lightly sweeping over the skin and patting gently.
Allow to sit for a minute or two before applying foundation.
Ingredients: Dimethicone Cross Polymer, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Jojoba Oil, Tocopherol Acetate (Vitamin E), Aloe Vera Extract, Kiwi Seed Extract & Seabuckthorn Extract.
Lets talk about some of the ingredients and why we chose them.
- A rich source of vitamin E
Tocopherol Acetate (Vitamin E)
- Allows the skin to breath
- Helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles
- Protects skin cells from environmental damage
- Deep moisturising
Aloe Vera Extract
- Anti – irritant
- Contains vitamin B complex, folic acid, vitain C and carotene
- Creates a protective barrier on the skin
- Contains antimicrobial and antioxidant characteristics
- Can calm and soothe itchy skin
- Moisturise and protect the skin from trans-epidermal water loss
- Promotes healthy cell regeneration
- Antihistaminic (anti-allergen) properties
- Nourish the skin
Kiwi Seed Extract
- A great skin conditioner as its rich skin-friendly essential fatty acids & antioxidants extracts of Kiwi Fruit have been found to have more antioxidant power than Green Tea.
- Contains a high percentage of Linoleic, Linolenic & Oleic Fatty Acids all of which play a role in maintaining the skins natural barrier function.
- It is a fantastic Antioxidant giving regenerative environmental protection and is a wonderful skin strengthener.